Wednesday, March 7, 2012

An Update



I haven't been getting much done at all for this upcoming show. I have been focusing mostly on school trying to get done with my AA, it seems like it is just taking forever.  I have had quite a few wholesale orders for tarts and room sprays that I am having to work on.  I did manage to get a few of these little pink raggedys done.  I think they are just adorable :) 


Also, I did find this fabric at Walmart a couple weeks ago.  ONLY a $1.50 a yard!  I couldn't believe how cheap it was. So ladies, be on the look out at Walmart for cheap fabric on sale.

5 comments:

Twin Creek Primitives said...

Your dolls are BEAUTIFUL! I just LOVE the fabric you found... I am definitely gonna have to check out my local Walmart to see if they have anything good! Thanks for the tip!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What sweet little dollies! And thanks for the heads up on the fabric! I'm glad our Walmart still has fabric, aren't you? ♥♥♥

Unknown said...

Hi Samantha, it's funny you found the fabric. I went a week ago and found some pretty floral fabric for $1.50 as well. Ended up making some bunnies. Posted them today!
Your dolls are adorable :)
Lori

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

So Adorable, Samantha! Love the fabric, too!

Mrs. H said...

Those dolls are precious! I would love to buy one, I didn't see it in your shop?