Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wholesale

So mom and I and a few other friend are all getting together and creating this new wholesale group on facebook.  We are going to be offering wholesale dolls, room sprays, tarts, beeswax ornies, soap and much more at great prices.  All we will need is your tax id for you to get started!  We will be taking orders in advance for fall and the holidays.  Stock up now. We will have minimuim orders on some items.  We are hoping to have this open by April 1st.  We are working really hard on getting this up and running.  Make sure to click the facebook button to keep up with all of our updates. 

I have been working on a few of these lately.  I just can't seem to keep enough of them made for the show, they just keep selling. But that is definely a good thing.  Many of the people who are ordering these are saying they are for little girls.  I know if I had a little one, I'd def give her one of these.  I think it's the pink that they fall in love with. 

1 comment:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I read about your venture with Mom and I think it's a fantastic opportunity for both of you.
I will be able to have your cuties for sale on my blog someday!
I'm really starting to love the
pink Raggedies.
Hugs,
Susan