Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mount Dora Spring Show

Hi Ladies! Just a quick word today, I just wanted to keep everyone updated. Momma and I will be at the Mount Dora Spring Show March 24-25.  The show is Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm each day.  We finally recieved our acceptance notice just the other day.  We are so excited to be participating in it this year.  She will definely be having all of her Prim Dolls and I will be having my tarts, aprons, and room sprays. You can check out all of the show information here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Samantha....I so want to call you Sam! Do you or your mom make the vacuum cleaner covers? I'm looking for a bunny for a gift for someone special. Let me know please.
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Samantha:
I'm glad you are in officially. I know you'll both do great!
Hugs,
Susan

Unknown said...

Hi Samantha,
I recently relocated to Orlando and just recently started a blog. I'm a member of your blog and just heard about your show - congrats! Looks like me, my hubby & kids will have to come check it out! Look forward to seeing you there:)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That will be a fun show! I hope I get to go! Would love to see you and your Mom again, too! Hugs! ♥