Friday, November 18, 2011

Card Swap and New Ad

Tommorow the 19th is the last day to sign up for the Christmas Card Swap! Do not forget to sign up. It is going to be tons of fun.  Email me at samanthaschmidt90@live.com . I will need your:
-name
-address
-blog

Have you seen my new Ad in the New Country Sampler. You need to definetly check it out!


colonial doll covers, pincushion


Abigail (#208), 16'' Colonial tissue box cover, also includes 22'' bag-holder version. Pattern, *$7.95; e-pattern, $5. Finished tissue cover doll, $26.95; finished bag-holder, $36.95. Choose blue or red. Weighted cat pincushion (#209), approx 6'' x 8''. Pattern, *$7.95; e-pattern, $5. Finished pincushion, $18.95. Colors may vary. All ppd. VISA/MC/AE/CK/MO/PayPal accepted. FL residents add 7 percent sales tax.


Samantha's Accessories1234 Blanding St,

Starke, FL 32091

Phone: (904) 364-7593
Visit the Samantha's Accessories website

3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I love your bag holder dolls ~ so cute! I haven't got through the new Sampler mag. yet, but I always spot your ads.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Lynn said...

Hi,
I love those ornaments. I sent you an email about the card swap a week or so ago and have not heard anything back. Good luck with the craft show!
Hugs,

Lynn said...

Hi,
Can I buy some of the amish quilt tarts from you? They are not listed in the etsy store and I live in NC so I can't come to the shows. I would love to buy some!! you can contact me at pls0818@aol.com