Tuesday, October 18, 2011


We just got home from our week long honeymoon Saturday evening.  I have been working hard since I have gotten home.  It just seems like I cannot get caught up at all.  Between cleaning house, going through all the wedding presents, linens, etc. I am just slammed with things to do.  I have managed to get a bunch of tarts made for my upcoming show this weekend. Momma and I are doing the show McIntosh this Satuday, come see us if you are around the Gainesville area.  I have a few new fall scents available.

Candy Corn
Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Sweet Pumpkin Spice
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Souffle

I have two other shows I am doing this year, and then one more I am helping momma with.  I am doing Micanopy FL Oct 28 and 29 (FL vs GA weekend).  And Calico, which is in Moultri GA Nov 12 and 13.  Then I am helping mom with Prime Osborn in Jacksonville FL Thanksgiving weekend.

5 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Welcome back! Looks like your getting a few things done. I know you feel about getting behind, you never seem to catch up!
I hope you have a great turnout for the show!
Prim Blessings
Robin

auntdeedee said...

Welcome back and CONGRATS!!!! Now that the wedding is done I'm sure things will settle down some and you'll catch up.

LibbiesHome said...

Congratulations on your wedding! Hope the show goes great this weekend - wish I lived close enough to attend. :)

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Samantha, nice to have you back.
Golly, you are getting as crazy busy
like your mom! I don't know how you
both keep up. The wedding pictures
of you and your husband (doesn't that
sound nice?) are beautiful, you made
a beautiful bride for sure. Let's
see more wedding photos soon.
Warm Regards,
Susan

Lynn said...

Oh those scents sound wonderful! good luck with your show and congratulations on your wedding!
Hugs,
Lynn