Thursday, September 15, 2011

Craft Show and Country Sampler


The show I did this past weekend in Jacksonville at the Morrocco Temple went pretty good. Not too shabby I might add.  I saw a couple of my great customers also.  I am doing my next shows outside of Gainesville, Jacksonville, and in Georgia. 
McIntosh - Oct 22
Micanopy - Oct 29 and 30
Calico - Nov 12 and 13
Christmas Made In The South Jax - Thanksgiving Weekend


Have you seen my two ad's in the Country Sampler?  This ad just came out within a couple of days ago. I haven't even recieved my copy yet!  You can check it all out here.

Christmas Time (#215) features three designs: Gingerbread, 13'' x 13''; Stockings, 11'' x 17''; Tree (not shown), 13'' x 13'', $21.95 each ppd. Mailed Pattern, $7.95 each ppd; e-pattern, $6. Specify design.
Olde St. Nicholas Santa stitchery pillow (#407), 9-1/2'' x 14'', $21.95 ppd. Mailed Pattern, $4 ppd; e-pattern, $2. VISA/MC/DIS/AE/CK/MO/PayPal accepted. FL residents add 7 percent sales tax


Santa’s Clothesline (#207), a mini clothesline with Santa’s clothes and a tiny reindeer peeking out of the pocket, 28''l, $24.95. Mailed Pattern, $7.95; e-pattern, $6.
Package of 10 soy tarts, $8.95. Candy Cane, Reindeer Poo, Santa’s Pipe and more scents on website. Lighted fabric garland, 5', $14.95. All ppd.
 VISA/MC/DIS/AE/CK/MO/PayPal accepted. FL residents add 7 percent sales tax.


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi Samantha~
glad your show was a good one. You sure make those aprons look cute! ;-) You have been a busy girl with all the sewing and getting ready for your big day!
Happy to hear your mom is doing well too!
I haven't rec'd my copy of CS yet! Hmm! I hear lots of others getting theirs though. Love the pillows!
Blessings,
Sheila
http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com