Monday, August 8, 2011

Fall Country Sampler

 

My ad is out in the fall edition in the Country Sampler.  I am offering this Country finished apron for $21.95 PPD.  The finished chicken pillow is #404 Olde Homestead is $19.95 PPD.  You can view my ad online here.  You can also purchase these on my website here. I've also just found out I am in 3 different craft shows this year. Then I am also doing MacIntosh with mom.  Show Dates:
Morroco Shrine Fall Show: September 10th and 11th
MacIntosh Fall Show: October 23rd
Micanopy Fall Festival: October 29th, and 30th
Calico Christmas Show: November 12th and 13th 

2 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

I saw your add Samantha. It looked really good in print! Way to go girl! I hope it brings you tons of business.
Blessings,
AMY

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Samantha, I'm so happy for you to be in Country Sampler. Good Luck with your orders.
I finally posted with pictures about my very sweet gifts from you and your mom!
I miss Christmas In July!
Warm Regards,
Susan B., Western MA