Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 8

I have a new pattern for you all today. #213  Wynter Bobbins. Approx 8" - 12" without bobbins. I have listed it as a blog special of only $3 e pattern for a limited time! It is available on my sidebar.


These are a bunch of snowman stitchery ornaments I have made from my pattern #389 Snowman Stitchery Ornaments. It is also available on my sidebar for purchase of $2.


Dont forget to sign up for my giveaway that started on Friday morning. This giveaway ends Thursday night at Midnight and you can sign up and check out how to get around blogger not letting you leave comments  HERE.

3 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Samantha...I really like the Winter Bobbins and the snowman stitcheries are really colorful and prim. You are doing a great job.
Warmest Regards,
Susan B., Western MA

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your creations are always wonderful!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

I purchased the bobbin pattern. Can't wait to get started on these. Thanks!