Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 5



I am making Reindeer food this year to sell at the craft shows. Here is an easy tutorial for reindeer food. I downloaded these graphics for free online.  Some are from tip junkie, and organized Christmas.  I made them all available in the box at the bottom of my blog. 
Ingredients: Oats, birdseed, and glitter. I place them mixture into bags or jars with a label.


Step 1. Add bird seed. I add about 2 cups.


Step 2. Add oats. I also add about 2 cups.  I add the same amount birdseed and oats.


Step 3. Add glitter.


Step 4. Mix everything together. Make sure to mix in the glitter very good. Bc if not it will all stay on the bottom.




Place mixture into bags and jars with labels and ties.


Sign Up For My Giveaway Here. Giveaway Ends Thursday at Midnight.

1 comment:

Prims and Annies said...

Hi Samantha, Love all your Christmas in July postings. The recipe for the reindeer food...is that regular glitter or could you use colored sugar.
You do such a great job on tarts...your layered tarts are perfect.
Smiles,
Maxie