Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 2

I have a New E Pattern for you lovely ladies today! This is #214 Santa Kleenex Box Cover Up.  It is up for grabs of a blog special price of $4.00.  This E Pattern is available on my sidebar.  I've also posted pictures of my other kleenex box cover ups.  They are available on my website at http://www.samanthasaccessories.com/.   


#210 Raggedy Kleenex Box Cover Up.  This pattern contains 2 versions of the Raggedy Annie.  Pink Polka Dot Annie and Prim Annie. The pink one is my personal favorite.



 #208 Abigail. Primtive Prairie Doll Kleenex Box Cover Up. 

Don't forget to sign up for this wonderful giveaway.  Click here to go sign up for this giveaway. The only rules are to be a follwer of my blog and leave a comment on this giveaway post, which can be found right HERE.

No comments: