Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tarts, Aprons, Teddy Bears, and Pin Cushion

I've been working on some new seasonal tarts. These might go into the Country Sampler Magazine for an issue.  The gray tarts are "Santas Pipe" and the green tarts are "Reindeer Poo". I decided to use the tart molds instead of putting them into cups for a change.  I also packaged them into bags of 10.



 I have been working a few more new little girls aprons today. I got three finished among some other things. I have listed them onto etsy for $9.95 each PPD.  I listed two finished teddy bears onto etsy also for $9.95 ea plus shipping.  I added the the cat pin cushion from pattern #209 of mine also. Please go and check them all out.

This one is available here on Etsy. $9.95 PPD.

Available here on Etsy.  $9.95 PPD.

Availble here on Etsy. $9.95 PPD.

Available here on Etsy.  $9.95 Plus Shipping.


Available here on Etsy.  $9.95 Plus Shipping.


Availble here on Etsy. $8.95 Plus Shipping.

No comments: