Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reminder and Freebies!

 The last day to sign up for my Easter Swap in Tuesday April 5th!.. Please come and join this super fun swap. By Friday I will select your partner for you and email their info. Wrap up or make a few Easter gifts and send it off to them. Spend atleast $20 plus shipping.. I have had a few people email me and say that would love to sign up but aren't because they haven't had good experiences with swaps in the past.. SO Make sure what you send it something you would like to get in return. And send off the Easter gift by April 17th! Hope you lovely ladies join us on the swap.


I have added two more freebies to my box at the bottom of my blog.  Please go and check them out.  And I have also added a paper on how to paint and color in with a crayon stitcheries. 
 #111 Children Are A Gift From God E Pattern

#124 Let Freedom Ring E Pattern

Photobucket

1 comment:

auntdeedee said...

Hi Samantha, thanks for the great freebies!! Hmmm....I'm really tempted to do the Easter swap.