Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 1


So as I said before we got new carpet this week so my house has been turned upside down! It's been messy and crazy. So before they put the carpet down Wednesday morning, I got to work painting. And this lil girl decided she wanted to help me. I have a rolling pan full of cream colored paint. She walks in while Im not paying any attention to her at all. Sooner or later I look down and she has her whole nose and mouth in the paint! Im she had a cream colored nose. I'm yelled "nooooo you can't eat that." So after she has ate my paint, I go to pick her up and backs into my freshly painted wall, not once but twice.. ugh! Gotta love her!
So. Day 1. Painted our NEW master bed room. This is my old guest bed room/sewing room. DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR MY EASTER SWAP HERE. SIGN UP ENDS APRIL 5TH!

Photobucket

No comments: