Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Blog Speical

Hello everyone. I decided to have an after the shows Christmas Blog Special. I only have these few aprons for sale. All but one of them are in a Christmas print. But they are at super low prices.  If you would like to buy one of these aprons (perfect for gifts) please shoot me an email at samanthaschmidt90@live.com and I will send you an invoice via paypal.
 Child Size Fall Apron
Aprox 17" x 26"
$6.00 plus shipping.

Deanas Diner Snowman Apron
Aprox 24" x 35"
$8.00 plus shipping. SOLD

 Missys Kitchen Gingerbread man Apron
Aprox 29" x 35"
$10.00 plus shipping.



Merry Christmas Apron
Aprox 29" x 35"
$10.00 plus shipping.
I took this extra picture of the fabric so you could see it closer up.
Red glittery fabric with Christmas sayings.

No comments: