Monday, November 15, 2010

What I have been working on for the show


I had a bunch of the pull string muslin bags laying around and decided to use iron on transfer paper to attach some of the primitive graphics I have. These bags are in 4 different sizes, perfect for little gifts.
First you print off your design onto iron on transfer paper using the computer. Be sure to mirror the image or it may be backwards on your bag. Let them cool down, the carefully pull the backing off of the bag. These are quick and easy to make.



I wasn't able to go with my mom to her show last weekend, but Here is a pic of my apron stand. the blue/gator apron was the first to go. Got to love those Gator fans. I have a brand new mannequin ,I am planning on using this weekend in Savannah Georgia for our Christmas made in the South show.


y

No comments: