Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend


So the Florida vs Georgia game was this past weekend. Oct 30 at 3:30 pm. Some friends and I went to the game and tailgated for a while. And then we sat with a bunch of fellow co workers during the game. We had some obnoxious georiga fan sitting right behind me in the FLORIDA SECTION. I thought my boyfriend Chris was going to reach back and knock some since into him at one point! But it was soo much fun and it was such a great game. Sunday was my day to relax at home and work on stuff for my show. I got a couple little girls aprons done and 1 full size apron. I worked also for a couple of hours on making tarts.


Amber Romance

Sweet Potato Spice


Carmelized Pralines and Sugar Cookie

]

1 comment:

Design It Chic said...

Glad you had a wonderful Halloween! Those tarts sound so delicious..yummm:) Oh and I am now following you thanks to Tuesday Tag-Along, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;) Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog tutorials, you know where to come!
Today we start a brand new fun campaign that promotes fellow blogers and their business, and since you're a very crafty lady, why don't you join?!:) Happy Tuesday!